- Do you like sushi?
- Can you make sushi?
- famous /FEY-muhs/
- small /smawl/
- lesser /LES-er/
- grow /groh/
- keep /keep/
[adjective] known and recognized by many people
The famous brand of clothes is on sale.
[adjective] not big; less in size or amount than is average
The man is looking for a small house to live in.
[adjective] not as great in size, amount
The seafood restaurant receives lesser orders after the calamity.
[verb] to increase in size or amount
She likes to grow different kinds of plants.
[verb] to continue to have
She is trying her best to keep the plants healthy.
True or False:
- Sushi restaurant Kuri Sushi Inc. is famous in Canada.
- The sushi restaurant grows vegetables.
- The restaurant plans to grow fish that will weigh more than a kilo.
- Hiroyuki Hisamune is the chef of the sushi restaurant.
- Kura Sushi’s managing director wished to grow different kinds of fish.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- They __________ all kinds of vegetables.
- The other contestants will receive __________ cash prizes.
- She will __________ her photo albums.
- One of the __________ foods in my country is chicken adobo.
- He likes eating __________ fish.