- aroma /uh-ROH-muh/
- awaken /uh-WEY-kuhn/
- booster /BOO-ster/
- stabilize /STEY-buh-lahyz/
- sustainable /suh-STEY-nuh-buhl/
[noun] a distinctive, typically pleasant smell
The aroma of fresh coffee awakes me.
[verb] to stop sleeping or to make someone stop sleeping
Anna was awakened by the ringing of the telephone.
[noun] something that improves or increases something
Praise is a great confidence booster, especially to someone with low self-esteem.
[verb] to cause something to become fixed and stop changing
Although her illness is serious, her condition is beginning to stabilize.
[adjective] able to continue over a period of time
Sustainable development implies better end-results.
Eggs are a nice way to start the day because they can keep the body invigorated in several ways. Eggs have choline, an essential nutrient in the family of B vitamins. It adds to effective metabolism and improves the central nervous system function. Eggs also help stabilize blood sugar levels. This is completely essential to prevent slumps and sugar cravings which might happen after eating high-carbohydrate products.
Eating oats is also a good way to start your day. Carbs are an energy source for people’s bodies, despite their reputation for being unpleasant to the bodies of individuals. Whole grains, such as oatmeal, do not have a high sugar rate and are wealthy in glucan, which provides a sustainable energy supply and holds the content longer. Oats also contain vitamins that reduce stress and contribute to the body’s energy metabolization. Keep clear of instant oats for the best nutrition kick.
Avocados keep individuals energized for various reasons. They are full of healthy fats, which improves the body’s absorption of nutrients and good storage of energy sources that we need. The fiber in avocados enables us to keep constant concentrations of energy. Avocados are also a big source of B vitamins used by people’s bodies to transform meat into energy. Furthermore, avocados supply more protein than most foods. Because people need carbs, fat, and protein for continuous energy, the avocado is such an incredible energy bomb.
4) Raw almonds
Almonds comprise magnesium, an electrolyte necessary for adequate muscle structure. It is recognized that if people have small concentrations of magnesium, they tend to tire faster during exercise. These also provide a ton of B vitamins that assist in transforming meat into energy. The best part of almonds is that they are so useful and simple to maintain for a fast snack on individuals. They suggest over-roasted, salted or with any extra calories for individuals to nibble on the fresh product.
5) Mineral water
Since two-thirds of the human body is made of water, it is essential to keep hydrated. If individuals consume mineral water in particular, it is wealthy with essential nutrients that benefit health. Although a classical recommendation is eight glasses of water daily, the amount of water that a person needs may vary. The factors are weight, gender, exercise, environment, health, etc. All energy-boosting products have one apparent prevalent characteristic. All of them are extremely rich in nutrients such as healthy fats, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Eating all of those stimulates the body by providing it with energy. There are no shortcuts; no simple fixes. Just eat well and remain hydrated for the clean energy that everybody needs every day!
- Give the five alternatives for an energy booster mentioned in the article.
- According to the article, what food helps stabilize blood sugar levels?
- Based on the article, why is water important to people’s bodies?
- In the article, what are the contents of oats?
- According to the article, what is the food that supplies more protein than most foods?
- What do you think are other food alternatives that can boost your energy?
- Do you agree that coffee can truly awaken a tired and sleepy body? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that eggs are essential to prevent slumps and sugar cravings? Why or why not?
- If you get a little sick between meals, what do you usually eat? Please tell me more about it.
- They say that drinking too much coffee is bad for health. What do you think about that? Explain your answer.