- Do you drink coffee?
- Is coffee important to you?
- awake /UH-weyk/
- decrease /dih-KREES/
- store /stohr/
- quick /kwik/
- benefit /ben-UH-fit/
[adjective] not sleeping
See if your sister is awake.
[verb] to become less, or to make something become less
We have to decrease our things in the storage room.
[verb] to put or keep things for use in the future
We must store the ice cream in the fridge.
[adjective] lasting only for a short time
She took a quick glance in the mirror.
[noun] a helpful or good effect
One of the benefits of dancing is that it helps to exercise the body.
Eggs are a good way to start the day because they can help the body in many ways. They have nutrients that steady blood sugar levels that are needed to avoid sugar cravings.
Eating oats is also a nice way to start your day because they have carbohydrates that are needed by human bodies. They also carry vitamins that decrease stress and add energy to keep our bodies active for the day.
Avocados are full of healthy fats that help store and provide energy to our bodies. Avocados have B vitamins that make people energetic.
4) Raw almonds
Almonds give a lot of B vitamins to help turn food into energy. The best thing about almonds is that they are so helpful and easy to keep for quick snacks.
5) Mineral water
Water is needed to keep human bodies hydrated because it has a lot of nutrients that benefit people’s health.
All energy-boosting products have one characteristic. All of them are extremely rich in nutrients. Eat well and always drink water to keep ourselves hydrated and energized.
True or False:
- Almonds are so helpful and easy to keep for quick snacks.
- Avocados have vitamins that make us energetic.
- We drink coffee for us to fall asleep.
- Drinking coffee helps us lose energy.
- Drinking water keeps our bodies hydrated.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- We have to stay _____ for the whole night.
- There was a _____ in our savings.
- She _____ all information on the computer.
- I had a _____ nap because I still need to do my homework.
- Drinking water has a lot of _____.