- Do you like to drink coffee? Why or why not?
- Do you drink coffee every day? Please explain your answer.
- benefit /ben-UH-fit/
- alternative /awl-TUR-nuh-tiv/
- boost /boost/
- essential /uh-SEN-shuhl/
- convert /kuhn-VURT/
[noun] a helpful or good effect, or something intended to help
One of the benefits of studying English is learning how to communicate.
[noun] something that is different, esp. from what is usual; a choice
There must be an alternative to people drinking coffee.
[verb] to improve something
Exercising every day can boost our immune system.
[adjective] extremely important or necessary
A passport is essential for foreign travel.
[verb] to cause something to change in form or character
What’s the result if we convert 50 kilograms to pounds?
Eggs are a good way to begin the day because they can boost the body in various ways. Eggs have choline, an essential nutrient in the B vitamin family that contributes to efficient metabolism and enhances the function of the central nervous system. Eggs help stabilize blood sugar levels that are important to avoid slumps and sugar cravings that may occur after eating high-carbohydrate products.
Eating oats is a nice way to begin your day as well. Carbs are a source of energy for the bodies of people, despite their reputation for being unpleasant to individual bodies. Oats also carry vitamins that decrease stress and eases the digestion of the body’s energy.
Avocados are full of healthy fats, enhancing the body’s nutrient intake and storing power sources that your body requires. Avocados are also a major source of B vitamins that the human bodies use to convert meat into energy. In addition, avocados provide more protein than most foods. Because constant energy individuals need carbs, fat, and protein, avocado is such an amazing energy booster.
4) Raw almonds
Almonds supply a lot of B vitamins to help turn food into energy. The best thing about almonds is that they are so helpful and easy to keep for quick snacks. It is suggested that people nibble on the new item over-roasted, salted or with any additional calories.
5) Mineral water
Water is essential to keep human bodies hydrated since it is wealthy with essential nutrients that benefit our health. Although a classical recommendation is eight glasses of water daily, the amount of water that a person needs may vary. The factors are weight, gender, exercise, environment, health, etc.
All energy-boosting products have one apparent prevalent characteristic. All of them are extremely rich in nutrients such as healthy fats, protein, vitamins, and minerals. Eating all of those stimulates the body by providing it with energy. There are no shortcuts; no simple fixes. Just eat well and remain hydrated for the clean energy that everybody needs every day!
- In the article, why do people drink coffee?
- Why is eating eggs essential to our bodies?
- What do oats do to our bodies based on the article?
- What nutrients do all food listed in the article have?
- According to the article, what do the vitamins in oats do?
- Do you think coffee can help you survive the day? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that eggs start your day in a good way? Why or why not?
- Do you think drinking eight glasses of water is enough to keep people hydrated? Please explain your answer.
- If you are sleepy, what do you usually do to keep yourself awake?
- Some people say that drinking energy drinks are risky. What is your opinion on this?