- What do you enjoy doing?
- What are your skills?
- daily /DEY-lee/
- skill /skil/
- switch /swich/
- create /kree-EYT/
- fulfilled /fool-FILED/
[adjective] happening on or relating to every day
It is important to have daily supplies.
[noun] a special ability to do something
We have to improve our skills every day.
[verb] to change suddenly or completely from one thing to another
Joanne switched her major from Communication to Information Technology.
[verb] to cause something to exist or to make something new
She created a new bag design.
[adjective] feeling happy because you get everything you want from life
Her mother feels fulfilled because she graduated from college.
However, he was considering if the regular way of working changes his employees’ performance and if it stops them to create a good work environment. With that idea in mind, he was able to change the company. Sawada said that in order to produce good work output, employees must be happy and fulfilled.
True or False:
- A Taiwanese company provides daily needs to consumers.
- Developing skills is the reason for success according to Sawada.
- The president changed the term “human resources” into “human assets”.
- All employees should be glad to work on their own based on the article.
- According to Sawada, in order to produce a good work output, employees must be happy and fulfilled.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- You need to persevere for you to achieve your dreams and feel __________.
- I need to ____________ another copy of this template.
- She wants to ___________ from iPhone 7 to iPhone 11.
- Her __________ are admirable.
- You need to work to have ___________ meals.