- In your opinion, what is the important quality that a company should possess?
- How do you keep yourself motivated at work? Please explain your answer.
- promote /pruh-MOHT/
- mention /MEN-shuhn/
- willingness /WIL-ing-ness/
- impede /im-PEED/
- administer /ad-MIN-uh-ster/
[verb] to encourage or support something
The new campaign launched last week promotes safe driving.
[verb] to speak about someone or something
You always mention your boss whenever we converse.
[noun] the quality of being happy to do something
She shows willingness to learn in everything she does.
[verb] to make it more difficult for something to happen
Struggles are impeding her to achieve her dreams.
[verb] to manage or control the operation of something; govern
Spain administered the Philippines for 300 years.
On the other hand, he wondered if the common way of working affects his employees’ performance and impedes them to build that environment. Keeping that in mind, he administered the change of the company. According to Sawada, the important thing in developing high-quality work is to encourage employees to give their best and not only focus on profit. He also said that creating an environment where employees are satisfied will bring good results.
- According to the article, what does the Japanese company provide?
- What terms did Mitchitaka Sawada switch?
- Who is the company’s resource according to Sawada?
- In the article, why do the employees need to be motivated?
- What affects employees’ performance based on the article?
- In your own opinion, what makes an employee encouraged? Please elaborate your answer.
- If you were Mitchitaka Sawada, what would you do to motivate your employees’ to work on their own?
- Why is it important for employees to be satisfied in their workplace? Please explain your answer.
- What makes an employee stay in a company? Please explain your answer.
- How would you define a good employer? Please justify.