- Do you like travelling?
- Have you been to other countries?
- plan /plan/
- start /stahrt/
- city /SIT-ee/
- safe /seyf/
- trip /trip/
[noun] a method for doing or achieving something, usually involving a series of actions or stages, or something you have arranged to do
They had plans to have a family dinner tomorrow at a Korean restaurant.
[verb] to begin to do something or go somewhere, or to begin or happen
His new job started when he went to Europe.
[noun] a place where many people live, with many houses, stores, and businesses
The City of Manila is the capital of the Philippines.
[adjective] free from danger or harm, or not causing danger or harm
The travelers felt safe when they went to strange places.
[noun] an occasion on which someone goes to a place and returns from it, or the act of traveling from one place to another
Alexander went on a school trip when he was in junior high school.
True or False:
- Throughout the increase of flights, cities of Japan airlines will be in danger.
- Due to the upcoming 2020 Tokyo event, the said plan was cancelled.
- The Japanese and Chinese governments proposed the plan.
- The said plan will be implemented in 2022.
- The project will start this 2020.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- Jaynee’s ________ to Australia with her best friend will happen next year.
- To find happiness and to be successful in life was my biggest ________.
- Lisa was in the ________ when her cousins arrived home.
- The foreigners didn’t feel ________ the moment they came to that country.
- The first birthday celebration will ________ at 10 a.m.