- Is it better to travel by plane or by car? Please explain your answer.
- Do you have plans to travel to other countries? If yes, where? If no, why not?
- increase /in-KREES/
- progress /PROG-res/
- facility /fuh-SIL-i-tee/
- proposal /pruh-POH-zuhl/
- agreement /uh-GREE-muhnt/
[verb] to become or make something larger or greater
They increased the price of rice by $5 in every sack.
[noun] movement toward an improved or more developed state, or to a forward position
Mechanical progress has been very quick over the past few months.
[noun] something such as a place, building, or equipment used for a particular purpose or activity
The medical facilities in the Philippines were supervised by the government-owned corporation.
[noun] a suggestion for a possible plan or action
The secretary will send you the detailed information of the company proposal.
[noun] a decision or arrangement, often formal and written, between two or more groups or people
Their common agreement about the group projects should be replaced.
Last October, Narita airlines carried a high record of transportation in Chinese airports. Both countries, Japan and China, agreed to the proposal so that Japanese airports can achieve fewer limitations on flight exchange in Shanghai and Beijing. This project will go on next year through the agreement of Japan and China and resolve the plan in spring 2020.
- When will the proposal of the project be implemented?
- Who declared that increasing the number of flights will help facilities of air-services and improve safety maintenance?
- When did Narita airlines transport a large number of flights in Chinese airports?
- According to the article, what cities in Japan are involved in the proposed agreement?
- Why is the growth of flights in Japanese cities being processed based on the article?
- What is your opinion about Japan and China’s plan to widen the number of flights in both countries?
- Do you think the plan should be made permanent? Please share your opinion.
- Do you agree that the said proposal will be helpful to other facilities in Japan? Why or why not?
- Do you think it is better not to have additional production of flights in most airlines around the world? Please explain your answer.
- What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of traveling to other countries?