- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you like watching dinosaur films?
- ago /uh-GOH/
- dinosaur /DAHY-nuh-saur/
- animal /AN-uh-muhl/
- flying /flahy-ing/
- across /uh-KROS/
[adverb] back in time from the present
I met her online 3 years ago.
[noun] a type of reptile that became extinct millions of years ago
Some dinosaurs are really small and some are large.
[noun] a living thing that can move and eat and react to the world through its senses, esp. of sight and hearing
Animals are wild and beautiful.
[adjective] able to fly
Beetles are a type of flying insect.
[preposition] from one side to the other side of, or at the other side of
The bakery is just across the street.
True or False:
- Pterosaurs are flying reptiles.
- The new species lived thousands of years ago.
- The newly found specimens are flying reptiles during the dinosaur age that developed the skill of flight.
- According to Michael Caldwell, the ancient animals are very much the same as they ever discovered from the fossil record.
- The Lebanese dinosaurs lived around and across the ancient Tethys Seaway.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- Some ________ eat vegetables, some eat meat.
- You have to go ________ the street to find the nearest bank.
- She used to be my best friend a long time ________.
- Birds are ________ vertebrates.
- I like cute ________.