- Are you fond of watching dinosaur movies? Please explain your answer.
- Do you like reading about ancient animal discoveries? Why or why not?
- creature /KREE-cher/
- skill /skil/
- justify /JUHS-tuh-fahy/
- diverse /DAHY-vurs/
- ancient /EYN-shuhnt/
[noun] used to refer to a life form that is unusual or imaginary
This book has mentioned many mythical creatures.
[noun] a special ability to do something
She has improved her cooking skills recently.
[verb] to show that something is reasonable, right, or true
There’s nothing he can say to justify his actions.
[adjective] varied or different
Brazilian cuisine is extremely diverse, owing to the culturally mixed history of the country.
[noun] of or from a long time ago, having lasted for a very long time
Many teenagers today view the CD as an ancient item.
The newly found specimen is the most complete pterosaur that has been discovered. According to Michael Caldwell, a co-author of the study, the array of these ancient animals is more diverse than they were ever able to discover from the fossil record. Caldwell also mentioned, “This means that this Lebanese pterodactyloid were flying reptiles living in and around and across the ancient Tethys Seaway, from China to a great reef system in what is today Lebanon.”
- What kind of species has been found by the researchers based on the article?
- Where did the researchers find the remains of the creature?
- What kind of dinosaur are Pterosaurs?
- What has Michael Caldwell discovered about the ancient animals?
- Based on the article, where is the pterodactyloid believed to be living around?
- What is your opinion about the newly discovered Pterosaurs species?
- Do you think that there are still a lot of dinosaurs that are undiscovered yet just like the Pterosaurs?
- Do you think we can survive with the dinosaurs if they still exist? Please explain your answer.
- What do you think happened to the dinosaurs?
- How do you think our lives would be if ancient creatures still exist in present times?