- Do you listen to music online?
- Do you listen to classical music
- concert hall /KON-surt hawl/
- crowd /kroud/
- allow /uh-LOU/
- decide /dih-SAHYD/
- receive /ri-SEEV/
[noun] a large building in which concerts are performed
The play will be done in the concert hall.
[noun] a large group of people who have come together
Avoid crowds as much as possible during the pandemic.
[verb] to give permission for someone to do something, or to not prevent something from happening
Drinks are not allowed in the library.
[verb] to choose something
Mary decided to buy the latest iPhone.
[verb] to0 get or be given something
I received the gift last night.
True or False:
- European countries did not close schools.
- Concert halls are also closed in Europe.
- Igor Levit is from Berlin.
- Gathering outside is allowed despite the dangers of the coronavirus.
- Igor Levit used Facebook to share his piano music.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- The orchestra will perform in the ___________.
- Jack _________ the package he ordered online.
- The street singer attracted a large _________.
- Lucy’s mother __________ her to go to the festival.
- Mary _________ to choose a pink dress for the party.