- Do you like trains?
- How do we prepare for natural disasters?
- after /AF-ter/
- capital /KAP-i-tl/
- per /pur/
- between /bih-TWEEN/
- since /sins/
[preposition] following in time, place, or order
They met again after 10 years.
[noun] a city which is the center of government for a country or other political area
Manila is the capital of the Philippines.
[preposition] for each
She earns three dollars per hour.
[preposition] in or into the space that separates two places, people, or objects
They have to choose the winner between the two finalists.
[preposition] from a particular time in the past until a later time, or until now
She hasn’t eaten pork meat since last year.
True or False:
- The Joban Line opened again after 12 years.
- JR-EAST Train provided bus services for the closed part of the Joban Line before.
- The capital of Miyagi is Tokyo.
- Limited express trains will make three round-trips per day.
- On March 11, 2011, northeastern Japan was hit by a magnitude-9.0 earthquake.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- The ticket costs 10 dollars _____ person.
- Yuzu will practice _____ lunch break.
- They have been planning for their trip _____ August.
- I have to choose _____ New York and San Francisco for my next trip.
- Tokyo is the _____ of Japan.