- Do you wear a mask everyday?
- What do you do to help other people?
- droplit /DROP-lit/
- cold /kohld/
- company /KUHM-puh-nee/
- safe /seyf/
- cheap /cheep/
[noun] a small drop of liquid
A droplet of water was found on the coffee table.
[noun] a common infection that causes you to cough and sneeze and your nose to run or feel blocked
The students caught a cold because of the rain.
[noun] an organization that sells goods or services in order to make money
My brother’s company is based in Paris.
[adjective] not in danger or likely to be harmed
It’s safe to walk around the city because of police patrollers.
[adjective] costing little money or less than is usual or expected
I bought these cheap shirts online.
True or False:
- The company developed a mask made of cotton.
- This mask cannot protect the people from colds and coughs.
- The masks are reusable.
- The company does not want to help the society.
- The masks can block the droplets from people who have colds and coughs.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- The _______ is planning to create new products.
- There was a _______ of coffee on the floor.
- This pair of pants only cost me $5. It’s really _______!
- Students got a _______ because of the weather.
- Tourists need to find a _______ place to stay.