- Are you a vegetarian?
- What is your favorite fruit and vegetable?
- help /help/
- group /groop/
- team /teem/
- fruit /froot/
- end /end/
[verb] – to make it possible or easier for someone to do something
Exercising can help your body become stronger.
[noun] – a number of people or things that are put together or considered as a unit
I asked a group of teenagers about their hobbies for my research.
[noun] – a number of people or animals who do something together as a group
The school’s basketball team won the competition this year.
[noun] – the soft part containing seeds that is produced by a plant that are sweet and can be eaten
I don’t like eating overripe fruits.
[noun] – the final part of something such as a period of time, activity, or story
Our report about the solar system will end today.
True or False:
- A new study found that a non-vegetarian diet can prevent having a stroke.
- The study lasted for 9 years.
- The researchers came from Tzu Chi University in Vietnam.
- Vegetarians only eat fish and meat.
- There was a 48% lower risk of having a stroke when you eat fruits and vegetables based on the article.
Complete the sentences by using the words in the box.
- My summer vacation will ____ this week.
- The government should ____ the poor.
- My favorite ____ is apple.
- The ____ of volunteers went to the mountains to teach young children.
- The other ____ members don’t cooperate with each other.