- Are you comfortable working/studying at home? Please explain your answer.
- What do you miss about the normal days?
- instantly /IN-stuhnt-lee/
- conference /KON-fer-uhns/
- reaction /ree-AK-shuhn/
- infection /in-FEK-shuhn/
- confirm /kuhn-FURM/
[adverb] – immediately
The email was instantly sent after she received the report.
[noun] – a private and formal meeting between a small number of people
She called a conference to give a special announcement.
[noun] – an occasion when two or more substances react with and change each other
The heat brings about a chemical reaction, and oxygen is liberated.
[noun] – a disease in a part of your body that is caused by bacteria or a virus
Rosa is taking antibiotics for her throat infection.
[verb] – to prove or state the truth of something that was previously not completely certain
The spokesman refused either to confirm or deny the reports.
The antigen will be distributed to the sectors of local public health centers for those who wanted to take a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for a coronavirus. A confirmed coronavirus infection should be considered if an individual resulted positive in an antigen test. However, if an individual tested negative in the antigen test, they are required to take the PCR test to confirm if they are infected. Health care professionals and other staff at medical facilities and its confirmed infected patients from the care facilities for the elderly will also be tested with the antigen to prevent the spread of infection.
- Who discovered the antigen that instantly identifies and neutralizes the coronavirus?
- When was the antigen’s approval announced?
- What can the said antigen detect that is often used to detect influenza?
- What will happen if an individual tested positive with the antigen test?
- What will happen if an individual tested negative with the antigen test?
- What do you think is the advantage and disadvantage of the newly discovered antigen? Kindly elaborate your answer.
- How do you think this antigen will help the fight against the coronavirus?
- Should this antigen be shared with other countries? Please explain.
- What are the actions that the government in Japan do to come up with a vaccine against the coronavirus?
- How do you help to stop the spread of the virus?