- Do you like eating sweet foods?
- Do you have a balanced diet?
- find out /fahynd-out/
- collect /kuh-LEKT/
- daily /DEY-lee/
- often /AW-fuhn/
- chance /chans/
[phrasal verb] – to get information about something, or to learn a fact for the first time
How did she find out about the party?
[verb] – to bring information together from different places
The police collected more information about his travel records.
[adverb] – happening on or relating to every day
My father reads newspapers daily.
[adverb] – many times
How often do you drink coffee?
[noun] – the level of possibility that something will happen
There is a huge chance of rain tomorrow.
True or False:
- The research was published by the Journal of American College of Cardiology.
- More than 100,000 French adults joined the NutriNet Sante study.
- NutriNet Sante is an ongoing online research that studies the relationship between nutrition, health, and diet behavior.
- The researchers checked the participants status every 6 months.
- People who often eat and drink artificial sweeteners are at an equal risk of getting a heart disease, same with people who often eat and drink sugar.
Fill in the blanks:
- She takes vitamins _______.
- Marie _______ goes to this supermarket.
- Her mother ________ her secret.
- You’ll get a higher _______ of passing the exam if you study harder.
- They used a questionnaire to _______ information.