- Do you like eating spicy foods?
- What is your favorite food?
- often /AW-fuhn/
- around /uh-ROUND/
- rarely /RAIR-lee/
- further /FUR-ther/
- publish /PUHB-lish/
[adverb] many times
I often eat here for lunch.
[preposition] in a position or direction surrounding, or in a direction going along the edge of or from one part to another (of)
The students gathered around the table.
[adverb] not often
She said that they rarely see each other now.
[adjective] more or extra
If you have any further questions, please let me know.
[verb] to make information available to people, especially in a book, magazine, or newspaper, or to produce and sell a book, magazine, or newspaper
J.K. Rowling’s book, Harry Potter, went through so many rejections before it was published.
True or False:
- The research was presented at the American Health Association’s Scientific Sessions 2020.
- The data came from 4,729 studies in nine global health databases.
- Records of more than 500,000 people were monitored.
- Capsaicin gives chilis its spiciness and burning sensation.
- The team look continues to do the research.
Fill in the blanks:
- I was 29 when my first novel was ________.
- Where do you _______ go after work?
- Let’s wait for _______ instructions.
- She had a blue scarf _______ her neck.
- I _______ have the time to go to the gym.