- Do you work 5 days a week?
- Do you enjoy this kind of schedule?
- latest /LEY-tist/
- pick /pik/
- staff /staf/
- director /dih-REK-ter/
- traditional /truh-DISH-uh-nl/
[adjective] – newest or most recent or modern
Have you seen the actor’s latest movie?
[verb] – to take some things and leave others
One of my sisters has been picked for the national contest.
[noun] – the group of people who work for an organization
There is a good relationship between staff and students at that school.
[noun] – a manager of an organization, company, college, etc.
Has the director given you permission to see it?
[adjective] – following or belonging to the customs or ways of behaving that have continued in a group of people or society for a long time without changing
Her ideas and opinions are traditional.
True or False:
- Nick Bang is the managing director of Unilever in New Zealand.
- The test started this month and would operate for a year.
- The University of Technology Sydney in Australia manages the record of Unilever’s progress.
- Lipton’s tea, Dove soap and Ben & Jerry’s ice cream are the three famous brands mentioned in the article.
- Bang said that his team was inspired by the results from a case study, and had begun to acknowledge that the traditional ways of working are outdated.
Fill in the blanks:
- The company still does the _____ way of hiring.
- The _____ TV model was delivered to his house today.
- The music teacher _____ the best singer in the class.
- The _____ of the film won the award today.
- The _____ was advised by his boss to go home early today.