- Is your country engaged in creating Covid-19 vaccine?
- In your country, who are going to receive the initial doses of Covid-19 vaccines?
- initial /ih-NISH-uhl/
- challenging /CHAL-in-jing/
- depend /dih-PEND/
- proposal /pruh-POH-zuhl /
- access /AK-ses/
[adjective] – of or at the beginning
Initial reports say that seven people have been injured, though this has not yet been confirmed.
[adjective] – difficult, in a way that tests your ability or determination
This has been a challenging time for us all.
[verb] – to be decided by or to change according to the stated thing
The decision depends on the patient.
[noun] – a suggestion, sometimes a written one
Have you read Stella’s proposals for the new project?
[noun] – the right or opportunity to use or look at something
She has complete access to the company files.
Moreover, the advisory committee is considering presenting more data about its record of prioritized recipients before the end of the year. Its next directions are likely to prioritize people who keep the society running, such as workers in food and agriculture, public safety, and education. Older people and those with serious illnesses are also included high on the list.
- What does P in ACIP stand for?
- Who are going to get the initial doses of Covid vaccines?
- Who voted 13 to 1 this month to give first Covid-19 vaccination priority to doctors and nurses and residents of long-term care facilities?
- When will the advisory committee present more data about its record of prioritized recipients?
- Who decides on who gets access to a bounded number of vaccines this winter.
- How did you feel after reading the article?
- Do you agree that health workers should be the first to receive the initial doses of Covid-19 vaccines? Why?
- Do you think the older people and those with serious illnesses should be prioritized?
- If the vaccine was available now, would you buy it even if it is a bit pricey?
- Did you government already secure Covid-19 vaccines for your people? Tell me about it.