- Do you know about Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccines?
- Do you know how many doses of Covid-19 vaccines your country needs?
- hope /hohp/
- extra /EK-struh/
- delivery /dih-LIV-uh-ree/
- develop /dih-VEL-uhp/
- spring /spring/
[noun] – something good that you want to happen in the future, or a confident feeling about what will happen in the future
What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
[adjective] – added to what is normal
Recently he’s been working an extra two hours a day.
[noun] – the act of taking goods, letters, parcels, etc. to people’s houses or places of work
We get two deliveries of mail a day
[verb] – to invent something or bring something into existence
The company is spending 100 million on developing new products.
[noun] – the season of the year between winter and summer, lasting from March to June north of the equator, and from September to December south of the equator, when the weather becomes warmer, leaves and plants start to grow again and flowers appear
Janet is coming over for a couple of weeks next spring.
True or False:
- The limitation of vaccine rations restricts the Trump administration’s hopes of making a deal with Pfizer to purchase extra 100 million doses of the business’ coronavirus vaccines.
- The latest delay to increase the vaccine production is the limitation of its rations.
- The Trump’s administration is expecting the delivery this January.
- Alex Azar is the Health Services Secretary.
- The Trump’s administration and Pfizer affirmed that the two sides are fixing the issues to get the extra doses for distribution between April and June 2021.
Fill in the blanks:
- His expected _____ arrived this morning.
- The country _____ AI robots for the future.
- He punished the class by giving them _____ work.
- His _____ is to become a successful businessman someday.
- _____ is my favorite season.