- When was the last time you went traveling?
- How was your last travel experience?
- firm /furm/
- upload /UHP-lohd/
- obtain /uhb-TEYN/
- access /AK-ses/
- system /sis-tuhm/
[noun] – a company offering a professional service, for example a company of lawyers
He works for a law firm in Canada.
[verb] – to copy or move programs or information to a larger computer system or to the internet
I uploaded the pictures on Facebook yesterday.
[verb] – to get something, especially by asking for it, buying it, working for it, or producing it from something else
In the second experiment they obtained a very clear result.
[noun] – the method or possibility of getting near to a place or person
The only access to the village is by boat.
[noun] – a set of computer equipment and programs used together for a particular purpose
The system keeps crashing and no one is able to figure out why.
The Common Trust Network has worked with different airlines such as Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, Cathay Pacific, JetBlue, Swiss Airlines, and United Airlines as well as numbers of health systems across the United States and the government of Aruba to create the CommonPass app which permits users to transfer medical records online such as Covid-19 test results or indication that someone has been vaccinated by a medical expert, creating a health certificate or pass in the form of a QR code that can be presented to authorities externally revealing sensitive data. The application documents health permit requirements at the points of departure and arrival based on the route of your journey. Based on Thomas Crampton, chief marketing and communications officer for The Commons Project, announced to CNN Business that you can be checked whenever you travel. However, you cannot receive a shot every time you pass a boundary.
- Whos is Thomas Crampton?
- What did Thomas Crampton say about traveling?
- What might be required for you to be bring whenever you travel?
- What does the CommonPass app do?
- According to the article, can you be vaccinated every time you travel?
- How did you feel after reading the article?
- Do you think it is a good idea to travel these times? Please explain your answer.
- Did your country already secure vaccines for its people? Tell me about it.
- What do you think are the benefits of the CommoPass app?
- Would you like to use the CommonPass app? Why?