- What animals do you like?
- Have you already seen a gorilla? What can you say about it/
- traveler /TRAV-uh-ler/
- research /ri-SURCH/
- individual /in-duh-VIJ-oo-uhl/
- risk /risk/
- statement /STEYT-muhnt/
[noun] – someone who travels
The modern traveler can go where he likes.
[noun] – a detailed study of a subject, especially in order to discover (new) information or reach a (new) understanding:
His research in the area of disease prevention has provided surprising results.
[noun] – a single person or thing, especially when compared to the group or set to which they belong
Every individual has rights which must never be taken away.
[noun] – the possibility of something bad happening
In this business, the risks and the rewards are high.
[noun] – something that someone says or writes officially, or an action done to express an opinion
He produced a signed statement from the prisoner.
Mountain gorillas are listed as endangered, with an estimated 1,063 of them remaining in the wild, according to the release. They remain in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Virunga National Park), Uganda (Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park), and Rwanda (Virunga National Park) (Volcanoes National Park). Researchers looked at 858 photos on Instagram from 2013-2019 posted under two hashtags: #gorillatrekking and #gorillatracking, the study said. Within four meters (13.1 feet) of gorillas, 86 percent of the number showed people, and 25 of those photographs showed visitors approaching gorillas.
- How many Mountain gorillas are listed as endangered?
- Who is Gaspard Van Hamme?
- According to the article, who could put the primates in danger?
- What can put Mountain gorillas in danger?
- Where did Gaspard Van Hamme take his master’s program?
- What is your opinion about talking pictures or selfies with animals?
- Do you agree with the research? Please tell me more.
- Do you like gorillas? Why or why not?
- Have you taken a selfie with an endangered animal? Tell me about it.
- How did you feel after taking a picture with the animal?