- How is the Covid-19 vaccination program in your country?
- Where would you like to travel this year? Why?
- decline /dih-KLAHYN/
- leisure /lee-zher/
- control /kuhn-TROHL/
- certain /SUR-tn/
- meanwhile /MEEN-hwahyl/
[verb] –to gradually become less, worse, or lower
His interest in computers declined after he lost his job.
[noun] – the time when you are not working or doing other duties
Some people only have a limited amount of leisure.
[noun] – the act of controlling something or someone, or the power to do this
You need to stay in control of your emotions.
[determiner] – particular but not named or described
We have certain reasons for our decision.
[adverb] – until something expected happens, or while something else is happening
Kate is starting college in September. Meanwhile, she’s traveling around Europe.
“There are some destinations that travelers can still book a long-haul flight right now if they wanted to,” declares Bryce Conway, travel rewards expert and founder of 10xTravel. He also said that there were flights open to US passengers to destinations like Albania and many parts of the Caribbean, but he did not expect the volume of long-haul routes to increase to pre-Covid-19 levels until 2022.” Meanwhile, Alexis Barnekow, founder and CEO of the booking app Chatflights, agrees. “Almost everything is still bookable with a few exceptions,” “New Zealand/Australia is more difficult to book because airlines such as Qantas have decreased their inventory to a large extent,” Barnekow says.
- When did the coronavirus case numbers have started to decline?
- According to the article, what is the best course of action during these times?
- Who is the travel rewards expert and founder of 10xTravel?
- According to Conway, what flights are open to US passengers?
- What does Alexis Barnekow say about booking flights?
- Do you think that we are still a long way from getting back on track when it comes to leisure and travel? Why or why not?
- Do you think Covid-19 variants can be kept under control? Why do you think so?
- Why do you think airlines such as Qantas have decreased their inventory to a large extent?
- If you had a chance to go vacation during the pandemic, how would you like to spend it?
- How would you feel if you were already allowed to travel abroad this time?