- Has your city finished its vaccination programs?
- Have you received any financial help from your government?
- increased /in-KREEST/
- receive /ri-SEEV/
- senior /SEEN-yer/
- generation /jen-uh-REY-shuhn/
- university /yoo-nuh-VUR-si-tee/
[adjective] – greater in size, amount, or degree
The shop had an increased price of 20%.
[verb] – to get or be given something
I received a letter from my grandmother.
[adjective] – older
Senior citizens can get discounts on food.
[noun] – all the people of about the same age within a society or a particular family
The younger generation has more access to news reports.
[noun] – a place where people study for an undergraduate (= first) or postgraduate (= higher level) degree
What university will you attend after high school?
True or False:
- The financial aid will last until the end of November this year.
- Small to medium-sized businesses can receive financial help for vaccination.
- The country’s municipalities plan to finish the vaccination of senior citizens by the end of June.
- Businesses can receive up to ¥1000 of financial assistance per shot.
- Universities are not allowed to receive financial aid for vaccinations.
Fill in the blanks:
- Many from the _______ generation don’t like pop music.
- What will you study at the _______?
- _______ traffic jams are expected this Monday.
- There is a special price for students and _______ citizens.
- Did you _______ the message from Allen?