©Chris Burns via slashgear.com
- Do you like watching movies?
- Where do you usually watch movies?
- director /dih-REK-ter/
- entertainment /en-ter-TEYN-muhnt/
- involved /in-VOLVD/
- partner /PAHRT-ner/
- beloved /bih-LUHV-id/
[noun] – a person who is in charge of a film or play and tells the actors how to play their parts
Ben won the Best Director of the Year award for his school film project.
[noun] – shows, films, television, or other performances or activities that entertain people, or a performance of this type
The TV channel is famous for its entertainment, mostly for its TV shows at nighttime.
[adjective] – part of an activity or event
Many employees are involved in the company project.
[verb] – to join with another person or organization in a business activity
Kyle wants to partner with Vince in putting up a coffee shop business.
[adjective] – loved very much
She always writes to her beloved father.
True or False:
- Steven Spielberg is an actor.
- Steven Spielberg’s 20th Century Fox signs with Netflix for many films every year.
- Spielberg’s production has helped produce several films, including “Green Book” and “1917”.
- The production and Netflix have also previously partnered in the movie “The Trial of the Chicago 7″.
- Spielberg is set to release the Disney movie “West Side Island” in December.
Fill in the blanks:
- This necklace was gifted to me by my _______ husband.
- The actors and _______ of the film bid their goodbyes on their final shoot.
- The school praised the students who were _______ in the international competition.
- Mike wants to _______ with Jessie in putting up a printing business.
- The hotel is famous for its five-star facilities and _______.