- How do you book a hotel?
- What was the last place that you went to?
- state /steyt/
- lack /lak/
- procedure /pruh-SEE-jer/
- update /UHP-deyt/
- flexible /FLEX-suh-buhl/
[verb] – to say or write something, especially clearly and carefully
Please state why you wish to apply for this scholarship.
[noun] – the fact that something is not available or that there is not enough of it
Lack of sleep made her more exhausted.
[noun] – a set of actions that is the official or accepted way of doing something
The procedure is not fully efficient: improvements could be made.
[noun] – a new form of something that existed at an earlier time
The report provides a brief update on the progress of the project.
[adjective] – able to change or be changed easily according to the situation
Since I’m my own boss, my hours are flexible.
People now have what they didn’t have a year or two ago, according to Chesky. They have a lot of freedom in terms of where they go, live, and work, and they’re starting to use it. Chesky believes that once people possess something, they are unwilling to let it go. Despite the lack of a complete reopening of cross-border travel, according to Chesky, Airbnb, a platform for finding and booking rooms in 220 countries and regions around the world, has already seen travel activity return to 2019 levels.
Airbnb is now betting that the future of travel will be defined by flexibility. New ways to search and a simpler onboarding procedure for new listings are among the more than 100 enhancements and updates revealed by the firm to better serve both visitors and hosts. According to the business, people are becoming more flexible in terms of where and when they travel, as well as staying in areas for longer periods of time. Chesky noted at a news briefing that nearly 25% of bookings in the first quarter of 2021 were for stays of 28 days or longer.
- Who is the CEO of Airbnb?
- What do people have now that they did not have a year or two ago?
- According to the article, how many years people have been grounded?
- How many countries does Airbnb cater to?
- What are the updates that Airbnb has made to its services?
- Have you tried using Airbnb?
- When was the last time you traveled? Please tell me more about it.
- If you were to decide, would you like to have a vacation while working? Why or why not?
- Do you agree with the idea that most of what employees used to accomplish at work can now be done online?
- What do you think about the changes that Airbnb has made to its services? Please explain your answer.