- constraint /kuhn-STREYNT/
- hospitality /hos-pi-TAL-i-tee/
- vigilant /VIJ-uh-luhnt/
- mitigation /mit-i-GEY-shuhn/
- second nature /SEK-uhnd NEY-cher/
[noun] – something that controls what you do by keeping you within particular limits
Henry hasn’t been coming with us lately. Maybe lack of money is his main constraint.
[noun] – the food, drink, entertainment, etc. that an organization provides for guests or customers
He’s currently looking for potential hospitality businesses for the conference party.
[adjective] – always being careful to notice things, especially possible danger
Be vigilant of what you eat and drink.
[noun] – a reduction in how harmful, unpleasant, or bad something is
They created a program for the mitigation of virus attacks in computers.
[noun] – something so familiar that it is done without having to think about it
Doing stretches every morning is Alex’s second nature.
The original deadline for reopening bars and restaurants in Ireland was set for July 5 but was postponed at the end of June. Alan Grehan, manager of the Sprezzatura restaurant in Dublin, believes that this will allow “better mitigation factors” for indoor hospitality to be implemented. Checking for certifications will become “second nature” for the restaurant’s workers, according to Grehan. Northern Ireland’s Department of Health is optimistic that an international travel app for those who have been vaccinated will be available this week.
- Do some bars and restaurants in your country only allow entry to vaccinated people?
- Have you been rejected entry into an establishment during this time of the pandemic? Please tell me more about it.
- If given the opportunity, would you also get a digital COVID certificate? Why or why not?
- Should there still be restrictions on vaccinated customers entering these establishments?
- What are your expectations of Ireland’s international travel app?