- Would you prefer working from home or at the office? Why?
- How do you keep yourself safe from the coronavirus?
- regulation /reg-yuh-LEY-shuhn/
- implement /IM-pluh-ment/
- approach /uh-PROHCH/
- mournful /MAWRN-fuhl/
- tragedy /TRAJ-i-dee/
[noun] – an official rule or the act of controlling something
It is a regulation to wear corporate attire at the office.
[verb] – to start using a plan or system
The new payment system will be implemented next week.
[noun] – a way of considering or doing something
The government’s approach to health care seems unsystematic.
[adjective] – very sad
Mike could not bear the mournful look on Kim’s face.
[noun] – a very sad event or situation, especially one involving death or suffering
The accident is indeed a tragedy.
In a recent mournful address from the East Room of the White House, US President Joe Biden announced that all government employees and contractors are required to be vaccinated or do regular testing, as he grieved the “American tragedy” of deaths among unvaccinated individuals. “Right now, too many people are dying or watching someone they love die and say, ‘If I’d just got the vaccine,’” Biden said.
- According to Google CEO Sundar Pichai, where would the vaccination policy start?
- When is Google’s initial plan of ending its work-from-home period?
- What process or alternative is Facebook working on?
- What did US President Joe Biden announce recently from the East Room of the White House?
- How did Biden describe the deaths among unvaccinated individuals?
- What is the current work setup in the companies in your country?
- Do you know someone who just returned working at the office? Please share something about it.
- What other health measures would you do to avoid the coronavirus aside from getting vaccinated?
- Is it reasonable to require vaccinations for employees working in offices?
- In your opinion, should all countries require vaccines for all workers returning to offices? Why or why not?