- Have you already been vaccinated?
- What is the most used COVID-19 vaccine in your country?
- emergency /ih-MUR-juhn-see/
- party /PAHR-tee/
- possible /POS-uh-buhl/
- sign up /SAHYN-uhp/
- fully /FOOL-ee/
[adjective] – intended to help deal with an emergency
These extra computers are for emergency purposes only.
[noun] – an organization of people with particular political beliefs that competes in elections to try to win positions in local or national government
Nikki was elected as the party leader in 2010.
[adjective] – that might or might not happen
There is possible rain this afternoon.
[phrasal verb] – to do or have something, for example someone who opens a bank account
Where did you sign up for the concert tickets?
[adjective] – completely
The flights are already fully booked.
True or False:
- Medigen is the first locally-made COVID-19 vaccine in Taiwan.
- The Medigen vaccine has completed all testings.
- Two members of the opposition party want to withdraw Medigen vaccine’s approval.
- 750,000 citizens in Taiwan signed up for the Medigen vaccine.
- The government will force its people to take the vaccine.
Fill in the blanks:
- There will be a _______ power shortage tomorrow.
- The government allowed the _______ use of vaccines in some hospitals.
- You can _______ for online banking on this website.
- Ren still does not feel good. He has not _______ recovered yet.
- We nominate Shane for the secretary position in our _______.