- Have you experienced any software problems?
- Are you updated about cybersecurity news?
- implement /IM-pluh-muhnt/
- initially /ih-NISH-uh-lee/
- generate /JEN–uh-reyt/
- unique /yoo-NEEK/
- adopt /uh-DOPT/
[verb] – to start using a plan or system
Most stores have implemented digital payment.
[adverb] – at the beginning
Initially, Lora wanted to go to law school.
[verb] – to cause something to exist
The store’s online app generates a barcode.
[adjective] – being the only existing one of its type or, more generally, unusual, or special in some way
Your name is unique; I have never heard of it before.
[verb] – to accept or start to use something new
Our school is planning to adopt online learning.
As more employees adopt a work-from-home setting, hackers could find more opportunities to break into a company’s system. Microsoft has reported that 579 password attacks occur every second, resulting in up to 18 billion attacks a year. Based on cybersecurity experts, the choice of most users to re-use the same password across accounts is an easy point of entry for hackers. Almost all of Microsoft’s own employees now log into their corporate accounts without passwords, Jakkal said.
- What will Microsoft offer its users?
- Who is Microsoft’s corporate vice president of security?
- What does Microsoft’s Authenticator app generate?
- Based on Microsoft, how many password attacks take place every second?
- According to cybersecurity experts, what is an easy point of entry for hackers?
- When was the last time you heard of a software’s security update?
- In your country, are cybersecurity careers in high demand?
- If you were a developer of a social network, what passwordless log-in method would you offer your users?
- Which log-in method do you think is safer, fingerprint or facial recognition?
- In your opinion, how can a person protect his/herself from cyberattacks?