©Apple via CNN
- unveil /uhn-VEYL/
- processor /PROS-es-er/
- spatial /SPEY-shuhl/
- integration /in-ti-GREY-shuhn/
- pull up (something) /pool uhp/
[verb] – to show or introduce something new or make it known publicly for the first time
They are scheduled to unveil the new products this Saturday.
[noun] – the part of a computer that performs operations on the information that is put into it
Your computer is too slow. Maybe its processor is already outdated.
[adjective] – relating to, occupying, or having the character of space
With its spatial audio, it felt like we watched the movie in a cinema.
[noun] – the action or process of combining two or more things in an effective way
He’s an expert at creating perfect integrations of abstract and modern art.
[phrasal verb] – to get information, especially on a computer screen
Please wait as I pull up your account information.
Additionally, Apple’s HomePad mini will soon be available in orange, yellow, and dark blue for $99 each. Apple Music is also getting a voice plan with Siri integration for $5 a month. Subscribers can ask the virtual assistant to pull up playlists, songs, and radio stations. The voice-only option is available for $9.99/month and the Family Plan at $14.99/month. Starting October 25, the updated macOS Monterey software will be available for download, with changes to FaceTime, AirPlay compatibility, a low-power mode, and a tab-grouping feature in Safari.
- Have you bought any new devices recently? If yes, please tell me more about it. If not, how often do you buy new gadgets?
- What kind of technology or device releases interest you the most?
- Would you purchase any of the Apple services and products mentioned in the article? Why or why not?
- Do you think Apple is successful in the field of technology?
- Please share your thoughts about the prices listed in the article.
- virtual assistant