©Live Nation Entertainment
- Have you been to a live concert?
- Which artist/group would you like to see perform live?
- announce /uh-NOUNS/
- perform /per-FAWRM/
- reschedule /ree-SKEJ-ool/
- disappointed /dis-uh-POIN-tid/
- access /AK-ses/
[verb] – to make something known or tell people about something officially
The teacher announced the top students for the grading period.
[verb] – to entertain people by dancing, singing, acting, or playing music
My favorite band will perform on The Late Late Show With James Corden.
[verb] – to agree on a new and later date for something to happen
The event has been rescheduled because of the bad weather.
[adjective] – unhappy because someone or something was not as good as you hoped or expected, or because something did not happen
Nina was disappointed with the product she received.
[noun] – the right or opportunity to use or look at something
Could you check on my account? I do not have access to this link.
True or False:
- K-pop group BTS will have a four-day concert at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California.
- The group is set to perform on November 20th, November 30th, December 3rd, and December 25th.
- The concert was originally scheduled in March 2020 but delayed because of COVID-19.
- BTS’ last live convert was in 2019 titled “BTS World Tour Love Yourself: Speak Yourself [The Final]”.
- The famous group’s fans are called “Troops”.
Fill in the blanks:
- Margaret _________ Whitney Houston’s “I Have Nothing” at the singing contest.
- The school principal _________ the winners of the poster-making competition.
- I am quite __________ of the project’s result.
- Don’t forget to bring your ________ card at the event.
- The meeting is __________ tomorrow because Mr. Lopez is in a business trip right now.