©Live Nation Entertainment
- Do you like K-pop music? Why or why not?
- What BTS song/s have you been hearing recently?
- tour /toor/
- chart-topper /chahrt-top-er/
- virtual /VUR-choo-uhl/
- venue /VEN-yoo/
- code /kohd/
[noun] – an organized trip that people such as musicians, politicians, or theatre companies go on to several different places, stopping to meet people or perform
My favorite band will go on a tour to perform in Southeast Asia.
[adjective] – used to describe a recording that is bought more than any other recording during a particular time
Taylor Swift is famous for her chart-topper albums.
[adjective] – done using computer technology over the internet, and not involving people physically going somewhere
The company will be holding a virtual Christmas party next week.
[noun] – the place where a public event or meeting happens
The venue of the conference is at ELP Convention Center.
[noun] – a system of words, letters, figures, or symbols used to represent others, especially for the purposes of secrecy
The shop gave me a discount code for my next purchase.
The news surprised the members of the “Army” (as BTS’ followers are known) who have long been waiting for the group’s in-person comeback shows. National and regional health regulations and protocols will be followed at the said shows in the indoor-outdoor venue. The presale and general sale of tickets have started last October 2 and 9, respectively, via Ticketmaster. Meanwhile, several fans were disappointed by the ticket rollout, claiming Ticketmaster of long wait times, slow processing, and unusable access codes.
- In what stadium in Los Angeles is BTS performing, according to the article?
- On what dates will BTS perform in the said stadium?
- In what year was BTS’ last live in-person show?
- How are the fans of BTS called?
- When has the presale and general sale of tickets for the shows started?
- Are K-pop groups popular in your country? Please tell me more about it.
- Have you watched your favorite artist/group perform live? Kindly share your experience.
- Which K-pop group would you like to meet someday?
- Do you like K-pop music?
- In your opinion, what makes K-pop groups famous worldwide?