- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you like movies that are based on famous toy characters?
- actor /AK-ter/
- film /film/
- refuse /ri-FYOOZ/
- delayed /dih-LEYD/
- cinema /SIN-uh-muh/
[noun] – someone who pretends to be someone else while performing in a film, play, or television or radio program
My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio.
[noun] – a series of moving pictures, usually shown in a cinema or on television and often telling a story
We are going to watch the new film tomorrow.
[verb] – to say that you will not do or accept something
You must always refuse offers from strangers.
[adjective] – happening at a later time than expected or intended
I was late because of my delayed service.
[noun] – a theater where people pay to watch films
My friends and I watched the “Avengers: Endgame” at the Sun Bucks Cinema.
True or False:
- Actor Ryan Gosling is set to play Ken in the “Barbie” movie.
- Anne Hathaway, on the other hand, will play Barbie herself.
- The movie will be directed by Greta Gerwig.
- In 1996, Ken doll was introduced as Barbie’s male partner.
- The “Barbie” movie will be shown in cinemas in 2023, according to the article.
Fill in the blanks:
- The ______ has won many awards at the Cannes Film Festival 2020.
- The _______ did a great job in playing the movie character.
- We are going to the ________ to watch the new Disney movie.
- The business owner ________ the customer’s offer.
- The _______ project has caused big problems in the company.