- Is AI useful at your work? How?
- What do you think of talking to bartender robot?
- pint /pahynt/
- potential /puh-TEN-shuhl/
- individual /in-duh-VIJ-oo-uhl /
- economist /ih-KON-uh-mist/
- upright /UHP-rahyt/
[noun] – a pint is 16 US fluid ounces (473 ml)
He usually goes out for a pint of beer.
[noun] – someone’s or something’s ability to develop, achieve, or succeed
In my current employment, I don’t believe I’m reaching my full potential.
[noun] – a single person or thing, especially when compared to the group or set to which they belong
Every individual has rights that should never be taken away.
[noun] – a person who studies or has a special knowledge of economics
He was able to shed some light on the issue as an economist.
[adjective] – straight up or vertical
Please adjust your seat to a more upright posture and secure your seatbelt.
Those bartenders, on the other hand, may soon cease to be human. Cecilia is a robotic bartender who uses artificial intelligence (AI) to mix and serve cocktails and communicate with customers in the same way as Alexa on an Amazon Echo speaker or Siri on an iPhone can. The machine looks like a tall fruit machine, but it has a giant, upright television screen with an animated female barmaid named Cecilia on it.
You have the option of telling her what cocktail you want or ordering it on the touch-screen below and paying with your credit card or phone. After that, the drink is blended and prepared inside the vending machine before being brought to you in a glass. “Cecilia works on voice recognition and AI technology,” says Elad Kobi, CEO of Cecilia.AI, the Israeli firm behind the technology. He also said that companies needed technology and innovation to attract people.
- According to the article. what adds to your enjoyment of the experience when you are in a pub or bar?
- Who is Harry Gordon Johnson?
- Who is the robotic bartender that uses artificial intelligence (AI) to mix and serve cocktails and communicate with customers?
- What does the machine look like?
- Who is the CEO of Cecilia.AI?
- What do you/people usually order in a bar? Please tell me more about it.
- Do you already have robots in your country? For what are they used?
- If you were an owner of a bar, would you like to have bartender robots?
- Do you agree with the idea that the greatest success of a bartender resides in his ability to exactly suit his customer?
- What do you think of having robots in all establishments you go to?