©BBC via Getty Images
- What is your favorite movie?
- Which actor would you like to meet in person?
- reunite /ree-yoo-NAHYT/
- anniversary /an-uh-VUR-suh-ree/
- recent /REE-suhnt/
- role /rohl/
- enemy /EN-uh-mee /
[verb] – to bring people together again
I can’t wait to reunite with my friends on Friday!
[noun] – the day on which an important event happened in a previous year
We will celebrate our grandparents’ 40th anniversary next month.
[adjective] – happening or starting from a short time ago
The price of meat has gone up in recent weeks.
[noun] – an actor’s part in a film or play
He played the role of a painter in the movie.
[noun] – a person who hates or opposes another person and tries to harm them or stop them from doing something
The hero will face a strong and fast enemy.
1. Daniel Radcliffe – Harry Potter
The beloved boy wizard has left his wand and glasses to take on more serious roles.
2. Emma Watson – Hermione Granger
Watson played Belle in the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast in 2017.
3. Rupert Grint – Ron Weasley
After playing the role of Harry’s trusted friend, Grint surprised fans when he appeared in the music video for Ed Sheeran’s Lego House in 2011.
4. Tom Felton – Draco Malfoy
Tom, who played Harry’s enemy, has taken several TV projects.
5. Matthew Lewis – Neville Longbottom
Lewis has entered the world of theater and appeared in several movies.
The HBO Max special, Return to Hogwarts, will be shown on New Year’s Day.
True or False:
- The stars of Harry Potter will reunite on-screen in 2022.
- The Woman in Black is a drama film.
- Emma Watson played Belle in the live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast.
- Rupert Grint did not appear in a music video for Ed Sheeran’s Lego House.
- Tom Felton played Harry’s friend.
Fill in the blanks:
- My cousins and I will ______ next week.
- You are invited to celebrate our business’ first ________.
- Gina wants to play the lead _____ in the school play.
- I missed the ______ episodes of my favorite TV show.
- His _______ is taller and stronger than him.