- Is Twitter popular in your country? Please tell me more about it.
- Do you have a Twitter account? If yes, how often do you tweet? If not, kindly explain why.
- update /uhp-DEYT/
- platform /PLAT-fawrm/
- identity /ahy-DEN-ti-tee/
- measure /MEZH-er/
- relevant /REL-uh-vuhnt /
[verb] – to make something more modern or suitable for use now by adding new information or changing its design
We need to update our equipment to satisfy our customers’ needs.
[noun] – a particular computer technology that can be used with some types of software programs but not with others
This online platform can be used by Android users only.
[noun] – who a person is, or the qualities of a person or group that make them different from others
You need to bring this card for them to confirm your identity.
[noun] – a way of achieving something, or a method for dealing with a situation
We should take immediate measures to stop pollution.
[adjective] – connected with what is happening or being discussed
Kindly send the relevant documents needed for this project.
In the new measures, a report from an allowed representative would be required before removing the image or video. However, this process does not apply in emergency situations or when public interest is involved. “This policy is not applicable to media featuring public figures or individuals when media and accompanying Tweet text are shared in the public interest or add value to public discourse,” Twitter said. The company added that it “will take into consideration whether the image is publicly available and/or is being covered by journalists — or if a particular image and the accompanying Tweet text adds value to the public discourse — is being shared in public interest or is relevant to the community.”
- Based on the policy, what pieces of personal information are not allowed to be shared on the platform?
- According to Twitter, what is the goal of this policy update?
- What would Twitter require before taking down unconsented content?
- In what situations does this policy not applicable?
- Do you use Twitter to be informed of current events? Why or why not?
- What types of information do you not share on social media?
- If one of your friends is being harassed on social media, what would you do initially?
- Do you think social media is dangerous?
- What would you like Twitter to do differently?