- chill /chil /
- infuse /in-FYOOZ/
- combat /kuhm-BAT/
- dissolve /dih-SOLV/
- opt /opt/
[noun] – a feeling of cold
Sandra closed the windows after feeling the chill in the air.
[verb] – If you infuse a drink or it infuses, you leave substances such as tea leaves or herbs in hot water so that their flavour goes into the liquid
These drinks are infused with fruits.
[verb] – to try to stop something unpleasant or harmful from happening or increasing
Drinking vitamins helps you combat stress.
[verb] – (of a solid) to be absorbed by a liquid, especially when mixed, or (of a liquid) to absorb a solid
I taught Elle how to dissolve coffee grounds.
[verb] – to make a choice, especially of one thing or possibility instead of others
You can opt to select a location that is near your house.
1. Chai latte
This popular drink is made with black tea and is packed with anti-aging antioxidants. Chai also contains spices, like ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and black pepper. It is best to use a natural sweetener like dates or honey for the latte.
2. Peppermint hot chocolate
Your typical hot chocolate can reap some health benefits when infused with peppermint. Like ginger, peppermint has soothing effects on the stomach and can help combat nausea and digestive problems. Use cocoa powder and maple syrup for a satisfying taste. Marshmallows are optional.
3. Matcha latte
Known as the “highest quality tea,” matcha is rich in an antioxidant known as EGCG. According to a clinical trial, this tea may help improve memory and attention. Make sure to dissolve the matcha in hot water before mixing it with the milk to help prevent the powder from clumping.
Forget the soda and other calorie-based drinks. During this cold season, you should opt for these delicious beverages that are easy to make at the comfort of your own home. Don’t forget to enjoy these recipes with your loved ones.
- When was the last time you drank tea or coffee? How did you prepare it?
- Have you tried all the drinks in the article? If not, which one would you like to try?
- If you were to create a healthy drink, what would it be like? Tell us the name of your drink and your recipe. (ingredients, instructions for preparing)
- Which among the 3 drinks would you recommend to your friends?
- In your opinion, what is the healthiest drink everyone should drink? Please explain your answer.