- What is the weather in your city right now?
- How often do you visit cafes?
- contain /kuhn-TEYN/
- delightful /dih-LAHYT-fuhl /
- optional /OP-shuh-nl/
- dose /dohs/
- comfort /KUHM-fert/
[verb] – to have something inside or include something as a part:
Coffee contains a number of important nutrients.
[adjective] – very pleasant, attractive, or enjoyable
The trip to the museum was delightful.
[adjective] – If something is optional, you can choose if you want to do it, pay it, buy it, etc.
Adding nuts to this cake is optional.
[noun] – a measured amount of something such as medicine
Kris gave me a dose of medicine for my cold.
[noun] – a pleasant feeling of being relaxed and free from pain
Drinking green tea brings her comfort.
1. Chai latte
This popular drink is made with black tea and is packed with anti-aging antioxidants. Chai also contains spices, like ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and black pepper. It is best to use a natural sweetener like dates or honey for this latte.
2. Peppermint hot chocolate
Your typical hot chocolate can provide some health benefits when added with peppermint. Like ginger, peppermint has soothing effects on the stomach and can help fight nausea and digestive problems. Use cocoa powder and maple syrup for a delightful taste. Marshmallows are optional.
3. Matcha latte
Known as the “highest quality tea,” matcha is rich in an antioxidant known as EGCG. According to a study, this tea may help improve memory and attention. The milk in this latte provides a healthy dose of vitamin D.
Forget the soda and other calorie-based drinks. During this cold season, you should try these delicious beverages that are easy to make at the comfort of your own home. Don’t forget to enjoy these recipes with your loved ones.
- How can you keep yourself warm during the winter season?
- What spices does Chai latte contain?
- Which ingredient is optional when making a peppermint hot chocolate?
- Based on a study, what can drinking matcha improve?
- What does the milk in a matcha latte provide?
- When was the last time you drank tea or coffee? How did you prepare it?
- Have you tried all the drinks in the article? If not, which one would you like to try?
- If you were to create a healthy drink, what would it be like? Tell us the name of your drink and your recipe. (ingredients, instructions for preparing)
- Which among the 3 drinks would you recommend to your friends?
- In your opinion, what is the healthiest drink everyone should drink? Please explain your answer.