- core /kawr/
- enhance /en-HANS/
- collaboration /kuh-lab-uh-REY-shuhn/
- unprecedented /uhn-PRES-i-den-tid/
- initiative /ih-NISH-uh-tiv/
[noun] – the basic and most important part of something
It’s important to learn our company’s core values.
[verb] – the basic and most important part of something
You need to enhance the quality of this digital painting.
[noun] – the situation of two or more people working together to create or achieve the same thing
Mr. Lee and Ms. Nguyen are in collaboration with each other.
[adjective] – never having happened or existed in the past
The success of the new video game was unprecedented.
[noun] – a new plan or process to achieve something or solve a problem
Mrs. Nam asked me to come up with marketing initiatives.
According to chief executive Jose Cil, “the collaboration led to “unprecedented social engagement and increased appeal with younger guests.” Timbiebs Timbits collection consisted of three donut flavors that were created by Bieber, including chocolate white fudge, sour cream chocolate chip, and birthday cake waffle, as well as branded merchandise. Cil also declared himself a superfan of the music star. “I’m a Belieber,” he said, using a word Bieber’s biggest fans call themselves. He added that the partnership “was one of the more successful traffic-driving initiatives in recent memory and outperformed our internal expectations.” Restaurant Brands International (QSR) also owns Burger King and Popeyes.
- How often do you encounter advertisements? (online and radio commercials, print)
- What are some factors that influence your buying decision? (price, reviews, peer recommendation)
- If you were to make a commercial to promote a new line of chocolate products, which celebrity would you choose to appear in it? What would the commercial be like?
- Should companies use celebrities to endorse their products?
- In your opinion, what is the best way to promote a new product or service? Why?