- What characteristics are you looking for in a lifetime partner?
- Why do people believe in soulmates?
- theme park /theem pahrk/
- individual /in-duh-VIJ-oo-uhl/
- survey /ser-VEY/
- concept /KON-sept/
- destined /DES-tind/
[noun] – a large permanent area for public entertainment, with entertaining activities and big machines to ride on or play games on, restaurants, etc., sometimes all connected with a single subject
It’s the biggest theme park outside the United States.
[noun] – a single person or thing, especially when compared to the group or set to which they belong
Every individual has rights that should never be taken away.
[noun] – an examination of opinions, behavior, etc., made by asking people questions
According to a recent survey, 58 percent of people have no idea where their heart resides.
[noun] – a principle or idea
The concept of beauty is extremely difficult to define.
[adjective] – controlled by fate, and not by humans
She is destined for an extremely successful business.
She didn’t see the boy from the theme park again until she was 18 years old, but once she did, things moved quickly. A few weeks later, Sam told Hannah he was in love with her, and the two married just before her 20th birthday. “Commitment felt like it came easily – this was it, we were meant to be together, so why wait,” she says. “We knew that there was no reason not to get married because we were soulmates.”
A surprising number of individuals believe in soulmates, according to a survey done in 2021; the concept of “The One” also exists in many other civilizations. People feel their ideal companion is out there for a variety of reasons, and the concept has only risen in popularity over the last 50 years. Experts believe that our beliefs about soulmates are impacted by our personal circumstances and psychology, but those seeking a pre-destined spouse may be setting themselves up for failure from the start.
- How is old is Hannah Miller?
- When did Sam and Hannah get married?
- What did Hannah Miller believe about her and Sam?
- Where does the “The One” concept exist?
- What do experts believe about soulmates?
- Do you believe in soulmates? Why or why not?
- Do you know a story about soulmates? Could you tell me more about it?
- If you already found your soulmate. what would you be willing to do for him/her to stay?
- Do you agree that individuals trying to meet a pre-destined spouse may be setting themselves up for failure from the start?
- What do you think of having a soulmate? Please elaborate on your answer.