- What is your favorite program online? Could you tell me more about it?
- Why do some people listen to podcasts?
- establish /ih-STAB-lish/
- vision /VIZH-uhn/
- episode /EP-uh-sohd/
- distribute /dih-STRIB-yoot/
- tackle /TAK-uhl/
[verb] – to start a company or organization that will continue for a long time
These working practices were created in the previous century.
[noun] – an idea or mental image of something
We see his vision of the future in his works.
[noun] – one of the single parts into which a story is divided, especially when it is broadcast on the television or radio
It’s my favorite television show, and I don’t miss an episode.
[verb] – to give something out to several people, or to spread or supply something
The corporation aims to distribute its products across China in the future.
[verb] – to try to deal with something or someone
There are numerous approaches to tackle this issue.
It is part of Eastside Community Trust’s Community Climate Action initiative and is funded by the National Lottery’s Climate Action Fund. The lottery fund is a £100 million fund that will be distributed over ten years to help communities across the United Kingdom tackle climate change. The manager of Felix Road Adventure Playground said: “We’ve been going for about two years I think. Each episode gets between 100 and 150 listeners. “They will go on to talk about all the things that you know matter to them. We think it’s a great example of children’s voice and influence,” he added.
- What have the Children from Bristol’s inner city established?
- Who developed the Freedom Kids Podcast?
- Who is Araceli Cabrera Caceres?
- Based on the article, how much is the lottery fund?
- How many listeners does each episode get?
- Do you have some ideas that you would like to share with other people? Could you tell me more about it?
- What kind of podcast do you listen to nowadays? Could you please tell me more about it?
- If you had the power to eliminate a human activity that could combat climate change, what would it be and why?
- Do you think the podcast is a great idea?
- How can you help to combat climate change? Please elaborate on your answer.