- disclose /dih-SKLOHZ/
- collaboration /kuh-lab-uh-REY-shuhn /
- burden /BUR-dn/
- reliance /ri-LAHY-uhns/
- initiative /ih-NISH-uh-tiv/
[verb] – to make something known publicly, or to show something that was hidden
Profits of more than $200 million have been disclosed by the corporation.
[noun] – the situation of two or more people working together to create or achieve the same thing
The new airport is the result of a collaboration between two of the country’s greatest architects.
[noun] – something difficult or unpleasant that you have to deal with or worry about
Young couples typically face a significant financial burden when purchasing a home.
[noun] – the state of depending on or trusting in something or someone
She places too much reliance on her ideas and expertise.
[noun] – a new plan or process to achieve something or solve a problem
The initiative has received widespread support.
The plans are projected to be completed by the end of this year and will be operational in late 2025, subject to planning approval. During the design, build, and commissioning phase, more than 100 permanent jobs and 800 direct and indirect jobs will be created. The bio-refinery is expected to turn hundreds of thousands of tonnes of pre-processed garbage each year into around 100 million liters of low-carbon SAF. Fulcrum will build, own, and manage the factory, which will be the company’s first outside of the United States. The plant will “help reduce the burden on landfills and industry’s reliance on fossil fuels,” according to Jeff Ovens, managing director of Fulcrum UK and Europe. Stein Ivar Bye, chief executive officer at Essar, told that the latest plans “complements the announcement last month regarding a blue hydrogen development at Stanlow as part of the HyNet project”. “Together, these initiatives. will help diversify the refinery in a greener direction, and help achieve the UK’s decarbonization goals,” he added.
- Do you know any material that can be converted from garbage? Could you tell me more about it?
- What kind of fuel do you use more often? Please elaborate on your answer.
- If you were to convert garbage to anything, what would it be? Why?
- Do you agree that this initiative will help reduce the burden on the industry’s reliance on fossil fuels?
- What do you think of the initiative? Please elaborate on your answer.