- Could you give examples of green technology?
- What are the challenges of green technology?
- terminal /TUR-muh-nl/
- aircraft /AIR-kraft/
- beneficial /ben-uh-FISh-uhl/
- growth /grohth/
- expansion /ik-SPAN-shuhn/
[noun] – the area or building at a station, airport, or port that is used by passengers leaving or arriving by train, aircraft, or ship
Domestic planes primarily use Terminal 3.
[noun] – any vehicle, with or without an engine, that can fly, such as a plane or helicopter
The airline is taking precautions to ensure passenger safety on aircraft.
[adjective] – helpful, useful, or good
Staying in the country will be beneficial to his health.
[noun] – an increase in the ability of an economy or business to produce goods and services
We’ve enjoyed three years of economic growth in a row.
[noun] – the increase of something in size, number, or importance
We require a rapid expansion of international trade.
According to the airport, this year will see the launch of a fresh new Direct Air-Rail Transit (DART) system that will link the airport terminal to the Luton Airport Parkway railway station, decreasing the airport’s carbon footprint. Luton Rising, the airport’s owner, hopes to increase passenger numbers to 32 million per year in the future. Green-controlled growth, according to Graham Olver, chief executive officer of Luton Rising, is the new framework for ensuring that environmental pledges are made during the airport’s expansion are followed.
- Who is Pericles Pilidis?
- What did Pericles Pilidis suggest about airports?
- Why are zero-carbon hydrogen-powered aircrafts beneficial??
- What does DART stand for?
- Who is Luton Rising?
- How often do you travel by plane? Could you tell me something about it?
- Do you have hydrogen-powered machines in your country? Could you tell me about them?
- If you had money, would you invest in green air travel? Why or why not?
- Do you think hydrogen-powered planes will be available in ten years?
- Why do you think air travel could be cheaper in the future?