- What decorations do you have in your home?
- Would you be interested to work as an interior designer? Why or why not?
- view /vyoo/
- predict /pri-DIKT/
- decline /dih-KLAHYN/
- approach /uh-PROHCH/
- annually /AN-yoo-uh-lee/
[noun] – an opinion, belief, or idea, or a way of thinking about something
Harry has an interesting view of what makes an artwork valuable.
[verb] – to say that an event or action will happen in the future, especially as a result of knowledge or experience
He predicted that it will rain all week.
[noun] – when something becomes less in amount, importance, quality, or strength
The decline in the number of customers is alarming.
[noun] – a way of considering or doing something
We need to try a different approach this time.
[adverb] – once every year
Larry earns $40k annually and saves up for travel expenses.
Chesky initially predicted the decline of the open office floor plan. “The open floor plan with these meeting rooms that everyone’s waiting in line to get in and no one can find a meeting room, all of that is I think a thing of the past,” he said. As part of its new workplace approach, the company plans to arrange weekly events for employees every quarter “to make sure there is human connection”. Starting in September, the company will be offering its employees the choice to work from more than 170 countries for up to 90 days annually in each location.
- What is Airbnb set to do?
- What kind of view do people have of a typical office, according to Airbnb’s CEO?
- What did Chesky initially predict?
- For what purpose are Airbnb’s weekly events every quarter?
- What will Airbnb offer its employees starting September?
- What type of accommodations would you recommend to tourists who want to visit your country?
- Does your city offer any homestay experiences? Would you be interested in hosting a family?
- Propose a new office design for Airbnb. Tell me some of your ideas.
- Do you think it is a good decision for Airbnb to hold weekly meetings every quarter for its employees?
- How do you think the workplace will change in the next 10 years?