- How do you show appreciation to your father?
- What do you like best about your father and why?
- tirelessly /TAHYUHR-lis-lee/
- handmade /HAND-MEYD/
- marathon /MAR-uh-thon/
- flavor /FLEY-ver/
- ideal /ahy-DEE-uhl/
[adverb] – in an energetic and continuous way
She has worked tirelessly to help charities.
[adjective] – made using the hands rather than a machine
This shop sells handmade products.
[noun] – an activity that continues for a very long time
We had a movie marathon last weekend. It was so fun!
[noun] – the particular way a substance, especially food or drink, is recognized from its taste and smell
Which ice cream flavor would you prefer, strawberry or chocolate?
[adjective] – perfect, or the best possible
The weather is ideal for a picnic.
1. Start with the basics: a Father’s Day card
Get your paper, pens or pencils, and coloring materials to create a handmade masterpiece for Dad. Leave heartfelt words to express your gratitude and to provide him with the strength he requires every day.
2. Sunday Funday!
Think about his favorite food and plan ahead of time to prepare it. You can either surprise him with breakfast in bed or cook together. Dad will definitely enjoy every moment of it!
3. Movie marathon
Set up the TV, put on his favorite movies, and watch them with him. Check to see if the popcorn contains the proper flavor powder!
4. Have a Father’s Day picnic
Choose the ideal outdoor area for you and your family to spend time together. Plan some activities as well: a picnic isn’t only about the food!
Our fathers are well-known fighters who work long hours to provide for the needs of their families. But every warrior requires a sidekick. It’s up to us to show our support for our favorite superhero of all time!
- Who is known as the pillar of the home?
- Based on the article, what do we leave on a Father’s Day card?
- What can we do with the meal we have prepared for our fathers?
- What is the third suggestion in the article?
- Aside from food, what else can we plan for a Father’s Day picnic?
- Which of your father’s memories is your favorite?
- What is the most important lesson your father has taught you?
- If you were to make a card for your father, what heartwarming message would you leave for him?
- Do you have a Father’s Day or a similar holiday in your country?
- Which among the list does your father like the most? Please tell me more about it.