- Do you have a favorite restaurant?
- Do you know where your favorite restaurant is?
- sad /SAD/
- favorite /FEYV-rit/
- close /KLOHZ /
- queen /KWEEN/
- business /BIZ-nis/
[adjective] – unhappy
She clearly felt sad to see this day end.
[adjective] – best liked or most enjoyed
She is my favorite character.
[verb ] – to change from being open to not being open, or to cause something to do this
I asked Tom to close the door.
[noun] – a woman who rules a country because she has been born into a royal family, or a woman who is married to a king
He is a private physician to the Queen of Great Britain.
[noun] – a particular company that buys and sells goods and services
He has the skills necessary to run a business.
In June, the Jumbo Floating Restaurant was taken out of Aberdeen Harbor. mid-month Last week, six stories sailed between two elegant yachts. The said Hong Kong eatery has been on the water since the 1970s. It can be compared to a kingdom in China. It made movies in both Hollywood and Cantonese. The Queen, Tom Cruise, and Richard Branson were also there. The pandemic destroyed the success of the food enterprise. Some people say that Hong Kong’s business appeal has gone down and that it can’t keep up. Asia’s World City is hurt by travel bans and lockdowns. Small entrepreneurial establishments have shut down, isolating the metropolis.
Even though the pandemic is not too bad, many occupations have closed. This is a very unhappy moment.
True or False:
- The Jumbo Floating Restaurant was removed from Korea.
- Asia’s World City is New York.
- Tom Cruise visited the Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
- Richard Cruise visited the Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
- The Queen did not visit the Jumbo Floating Restaurant.
Fill in the blanks:
- Sushi is my _______ food. I could eat it daily.
- The beautiful _______ leads the empire. The king loves her so much.
- Risa is _______ because her boyfriend left her. She is not happy with the situation.
- The _______is doing well. It should always have many customers to maintain success.
- This is not a good time to _______. We have to win.