- Do you like new technology? Why or why not?
- Do you think smartwatches are useful? Why or why not?
- technology /tek-NOL-uh-jee/
- fitness /FIT-nis/
- workout /WURK-out/
- fever /FEE-ver/
- announce /uh-NOUNS/
[noun] – new machinery and equipment that has been developed using scientific knowledge or processes
Electric technology is amazing.
[noun] – the condition of being physically strong and healthy
I’m trying to improve my fitness by cycling to work.
[noun] – a period of physical exercise
Always wear good shoes for your workout.
[noun] – a medical condition in which the body temperature is higher than usual and the heart beats very fast
He’s got a headache and a slight fever.
[verb] – to make something known or tell people about something officially
She announced the winner of the competition to the audience.
As with the Apple Watch 8, the extreme sports model will measure body temperature to detect fevers. The aforementioned new gadget is to be announced later this year along with the Apple Watch Series 8 and an updated Apple Watch SE. The Apple Watch Series 8 will have a 1.9-inch diagonal screen, while the Apple Watch SE will have a 1.78-inch screen. An extreme sports Apple Watch could cost more than the $699 stainless steel model. Gurman says that all of the new Apple Watches will use the S8 processor. Apple usually releases new watches and iPhones in September.
- What type of watch will Apple release this year?
- How many pixels does the display of the new Apple watch have?
- Who is the reporter that said that Apple will release a watch this year?
- How much more screen space is there in the new Apple watch compared to its older watches, in percentage?
- What is another tool that the new Apple watch has in terms of longer workouts?
- Do you have a watch? If so, what do you like about it? If not, what will you look at when buying a watch?
- What are some memorable things that happened to you when using your gadgets?
- What will your inventions be if you own a tech company?
- Do you think tech companies should continue creating new gadgets?
- How will you tell people about the benefits of having an Extreme Apple Watch?