- Do you like robots?
- Do you like machines?
- normal /NAWR-muhl/
- repeat /ri-PEET/
- team /TEEM/
- ability /uh-BIL-i-tee/
- friendly /FREND-lee/
[adjective] – ordinary or usual; the same as would be expected
Things are back to normal. Before, everything was not in order.
[verb] – to say or tell people something more than once
Would you mind repeating what you just said?
[noun] – a number of people or animals who do something together as a group
She is a member of the volleyball team.
[noun] – the physical or mental power or skill needed to do something
There’s no doubting her ability.
[adjective] – behaving in a pleasant, kind way towards someone
Our neighbors have always been very friendly toward us.
The said organization was bought by the company, Yell Group, and Wendy Tan White remained its chief executive officer until 2015. People need faster ways to use and repeat applications, and she thinks that her robotics work can do the job. A year ago, she was ready to show her group’s project, about which she said, “Our team has been exploring how to give industrial robots the ability to sense, learn, and automatically make changes so they can work in more settings and applications.”
However, in robotics, it’s easier said than done. With an interest in making work easier, can industrial robotics be made more user-friendly?
True or False:
- Moonbrute is the first Software as a Service (SaaS) website builder.
- Today’s robotics are advanced and common.
- Wendy Tan White is the CEO of Yellgroup.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) is not a service that sends apps over the internet.
- According to Yellgroup’s leader, people never need faster ways to use applications.
Fill in the blanks:
- This place is not _______. It has more animals than people.
- I want to be on the basketball _______. I would love to make my family proud.
- She has good singing _______. She hits high notes well.
- She is _______. A lot of people want to be around her.
- Can you _______ the question? I did not hear it.