- Do you think robots are useful? Why or why not?
- What are the things that you like in a robot?
- industrial /in-DUHS-tree-uhl/
- automatically /aw-tuh-MAT-ik-lee/
- adjustments /uh-JUHST-muhnt/
- economic /ek-uh-NOM-ik/
- potential /puh-TEN-shuhl/
[adjective] – in or related to industry (a company whose main business is producing goods)
He has an industrial background.
[adverb] – if a machine or device does something automatically, it does it independently, without human control
The camera adjusts the shutter speed automatically.
[noun] – a small change
She made a few minor adjustments to the focus of her camera.
[adjective] – relating to trade, industry, or money
The country has been in a very good economic state.
[adjective] – possible when the necessary conditions exist
Many potential customers are waiting for a fall in prices before buying.
The said organization was bought by the company, Yell Group, and Wendy Tan White remained its chief executive officer until 2015. People need faster ways to use and repeat applications, and she thinks that her robotics work can do the job. A year ago, she was ready to show her group’s project, about which she said, “Our team has been exploring how to give industrial robots the ability to sense, learn, and automatically make adjustments so they can work in more settings and applications.” Also, an executive told a news source that they have been trying to unlock robotics’ economic potential and give more businesses and tech inventors access to it.
However, in robotics, it’s easier said than done. With an interest in making work easier, can industrial robotics be made more user-friendly?
- What is the company that bought the first SaaS website builder?
- What year was the last time Yellgroup’s chief executive officer worked in that leadership role?
- What does SaaS stand for?
- Who is the chief executive officer of Yell Group?
- What has the chief executive officer and her team been exploring so far about their robots?
- Do you have experience with robots? If so, can you describe what happened? If not, what experience do you want to have with regard to the said technology?
- Do you know how to create robotic software? If so, can you describe how? If not, what will you do to learn it?
- How will you promote robotics if you own a tech company?
- Do you think humans need robots?
- How can you explain to people the benefits of robotics?